- Valid Photo ID will be required for entry to the event.
- After 1am, the ticketholder may not move between licensed venues within the festival. Once you leave one of these venues after this time, you are leaving the festival, with no re-admission.
- Wristbands for moving between venues to be collected at the main festival venues
- * The wristband gains you access into the event. It does not guarantee you entry into one of the licensed venues within the festival. If the venue is at capacity, then you will be able to access one of the other licensed venues
PRINCE OF WALES ADMISSIONS POLICY
- We operate a membership scheme to keep within our License.
- To gain entrance to the club and terraces you need to be a club member.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER AND GET IN?
- We operate an ID scan system on our door, only a valid Driving License or Passport will be accepted. Information will be held on our system for 7 days granting you temporary membership.
- At all other times you can become a member at Box Office with current proof of address ID.
- As a member you must present photographic ID alongside your membership to admit or confirm you as a POW member.
- Full membership entitles you to advance ticketing as well as many discounted and invite only events. You will notified of these events by the club e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at anytime by following the links in the email.
- Entry to the Club and Terraces is through the Box Office.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of age, state of inebriation or prior bad behaviour or concern of future bad behavior
- Club membership is only available to patrons who are 18 years old or over. We operate a Challenge 25 policy upon entry.
- Rights of admission are reserved to POW.
- We operate this membership policy in order comply with our licensing agreement.
- Your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties and will strictly be used membership purposes.
- * Windrush Square.Roller Disco is subject to final approval
If you require further information regarding our membership Policy please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org